CreditAccess Grameen’s philosophy is based on our vision and mission and we ensure that the organization is focused towards achieving the same.
Vision – CreditAccess India
Mission – CreditAccess Grameen
- To be the preferred financial partner of 1 Crore low-income households lacking access to credit, by the year 2025.
- To be a responsible, sustainable and trusted provider of need based financial and developmental services with benchmark efficiency, using technology and innovation to achieve the most affordable pricing.
CreditAccess Grameen`s Guiding Principles
CREATE stands for
- COMMITTED We shall honour all our commitments. We are committed to our mission.
- RELIABLE We shall not deviate from any of the policies and procedures.
- EMPATHETIC We shall be sensitive to the situations and circumstances of the people with whom we are dealing and provide them support to the best of our abilities.
- ACCOUNTABLE We shall be accountable for all our deeds, actions and words.
- TRANSPARENT We shall provide full disclosures, to all our clients, in terms of the services and fees. We shall make our financial statements, reports and accounts as clear and as comprehensive as possible.
- EFFICIENT We shall be punctual, disciplined in all transactions with our stakeholders, strive towards reducing operational costs and thereby provide services to our customers in a cost-effective manner.
CreditAccess Grameen Limited’s Code of Conduct is derived from the Fair Practices Code of Reserve Bank of India (RBI). CreditAccess Grameen also follows the Codes of Conduct of Sa-Dhan (The Association of Community Development Finance Institutions) and MFIN (Microfinance Institutions Network). These codes ensure the principles of fairness, reliability, transparency and self-discipline.